Please read the following policy to understand how we will treat your personal data after it has been collected by us through your use of one of our distribution channels. Those distribution channels will include our website, our customers and any other distribution channel or associated Partner Company we may introduce or be associated with from time to time. If this policy changes then we will let you know via our homepage but we assure you that we only use your data as specified here and for our legitimate business reasons.
1. When Do We Collect Data:
We can collect data on you from a variety of different sources these include.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
In any of the above cases, the data we collect could be personal data.
2. What We Do With Your Personal Information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not share your data with any other party, at any time.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and provide statistical information regarding the use of our website.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies.
In the UK we operate and are registered in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, you can also contact us.